General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 12PM (12:00)
No pets allowed
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable or satellite television
- In-room movies
- AM/FM alarm clock, iHome
- AM/FM radio stereo
- Coffee/tea maker
- 0.40 mile(s) from Buffalo Bill Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cody Stampede Rodeo, July 1-4
- 52.00 mile(s) from Yellowstone National Park
- 17.00 mile(s) from Beartooth Scenic Byway
- 53.00 mile(s) from Beartooth Highway
- 4.10 mile(s) from Yellowstone Regional Airport
- 25.00 mile(s) from Northwest College, a junior college
- From: East, North and South. On Yellowstone Highway US 14, 16 and 20, six blocks west of downtown Cody. The Best Western Premier Ivy Inn & Suites is on left just past the Buffalo Bill Center of the West.
- From: West. From Yellowstone National Park on Highway US 14, 16, and 20 continue past first stop light one quarter mile. The Best Western Premier Ivy Inn & Suites is on the right.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- 8th Street, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Summer Hours: (June-September) 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Bar/Lounge 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. Breakfast 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Winter Hours: (October-May) 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Sunday - Wednesday 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Thursday - Saturday Bar/Lounge 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Closed (2pm-5pm) Breakfast 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Dinner 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Brunch - Saturdays & Sundays - year round: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Downtown shopping