General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 12PM (12:00)
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel’s discretion. Pet rate is $15.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, includes fresh homemade waffles and pancakes, cream cheese cinnamon rolls, wheat & sourdough breads, hot eggs, sausage, a variety of yogurt, English muffins, fruit, assorted cereals and oatmeal, as well as coffee and assorted teas and juices
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, free, arc trainer, treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike, weight stack system, stretching mats
- Weight lifting equipment
- Rowing machine
- Stationary bike
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable or satellite television, CNN® or other 24 hour news station, remote control, color
- AM/FM alarm clock
- AM/FM radio stereo
- Coffee/tea maker. All king rooms and suites have Keurig® coffee makers. All other rooms have coffee pots.
- Microwave available. All king rooms have microwaves. Microwaves can be placed into other rooms for a nominal fee of $5.00 a day.
- Refrigerator, available
- 0.1 block(s) from Spokane Convention Center, Right across the street The Spokane Convention Center is the primary convention center in Spokane, Washington, consisting of two interconnected buildings along the south bank of the Spokane River in Downtown Spokane. The facility, which is owned and operated by the Spokane Public Facilities District is part of a larger campus, historically referred to as Spokane Center, that also contains the adjacent INB Performing Arts Center.
- 4 block(s) from INB Performing Arts Center, Just blocks from our property the INB Performing Arts Center is Spokane Washington's premiere theatre facility with a 2,700 seating capacity and state-of-the-art sound and lighting equipment.
- .9 mile(s) from Spokane Arena, Spokane Arena is the premiere event facility in Spokane, Washington. A 12,000 seat sporting and entertainment event facility.
- .8 mile(s) from Knitting Factory, The Knitting Factory is a music venue and concert house with locations in Brooklyn, Boise, Reno, and Spokane. The club originally specialized in jazz and experimental music and has expanded to showcasing all genres of music, performing arts and comedy.
- .9 mile(s) from Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox, After much anticipation, the Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox opened its doors in November 2007. This art deco treasure is now the home of the Spokane Symphony and an incredible venue for all of the performing arts.
- 7.9 mile(s) from Spokane International Airport
- 5.1 mile(s) from Felts Field, a public use airport owned by Spokane City-County
- .8 mile(s) from Spokane Transit Authority The STA Plaza is the main hub for the Spokane bus system.
- .4 mile(s) from Amtrak train station. Just blocks from our property is the Amtrak train station which has an enclosed waiting area, parking, accessible platform and wheelchair available but no Wi-Fi access.
- 3 block(s) from Spokane With our property being just blocks away from downtown Spokane, there are many ways to get there such as taxi, bus, rental car or even walking.
- .6 mile(s) from WSU Riverpoint Campus, Discover WSU's education, research and public service programs in Washington's second largest city.
- .6 mile(s) from EWU Riverpoint Campus, EWU Spokane's Riverpoint Campus is located just east of downtown Spokane next to the beautiful Spokane River and the Centennial Trail.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Gonzaga University, Gonzaga University is a private Roman Catholic university located in Spokane, Washington, United States. Founded in 1887 by the Society of Jesus, it is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities.
- 3.2 mile(s) from Spokane Community College, Established in 1963, Spokane Community College is part of Community Colleges of Spokane. It is a comprehensive educational institution, offering liberal arts-transfer degrees and a wide array of career-technical degree and certificate options SCC's health sciences division is the largest among community and technical colleges in the state.
- 4.6 mile(s) from Spokane Falls CC, Spokane Falls Community College, part of the Community Colleges of Spokane, opened in 1967 in west Spokane, south of Riverside State Park, on a 113-acre campus.
- 6.9 mile(s) from Whitworth University, Whitworth University is a private Christian liberal arts college located in Spokane, Washington, United States, that offers Bachelor's and Master's degrees in a variety of academic disciplines.
- 17.3 mile(s) from EWU Cheney Campus, Eastern Washington University is an American public, coeducational university located in Cheney, Washington.
- From: The north. Follow Division Street heading south, cross the Spokane River Bridge, stay right until you reach the corner of Browne Street and Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Main Avenue. Take a left onto Division Street. Take a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
- From: The south. Follow Division Street north until you reach Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
- From: The west. From I90 West, take the Newport/Division Street Exit, Number 281. Follow Division Street north about seven blocks until Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
- From: The east. From I90 East, take the Newport/Division Street Exit, Number 281. Follow Division Street north about seven blocks until Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
- From: The airport. Take I90 East, take the Newport/Division Street Exit, Number 281. Follow Division Street north about seven blocks until Spokane Falls Boulevard. Make a left onto Spokane Falls Boulevard. The Best Western Plus City Center will be on the left.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- .5 block(s) from Fast Eddies, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, As a staple of Spokane's downtown entertainment. Fast Eddies has been bringing the goods for almost 30 years.
- .5 block(s) from Borracho Tacos & Tequila, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Authentic Mexican menu.
House-made infused tequilas.
Live music from local talent.
Huge patio with fire pit.
- 1 block(s) from Saranac Public House, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Real food, great beer, fine wine and handcrafted spirits. Supports local, sustainable and organic products whenever possible.
- Across the street from Chili's®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, We’re creating fresh, spacious atmospheres and highlighting our southwestern heritage at locations around the country.
- 1 block(s) from Luigi's Italian Restaurant, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, The Italian restaurant folks have been raving about for years!
- Adjacent to Main Market Co-op, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, The deli is inside the Main Market Co-op which is a not for profit organization dedicated to supporting local and organic producers and educating our community about the benefits of both.
- Adjacent to Boots Bakery & Lounge, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Vegan bistro fare, gluten free options, baked goods, finely crafted cocktails, Roast House, Evans Brothers, DOMA espresso, Wi-Fi with plug-ins everywhere, art by local geniuses, occasional mayhem.
- 6 mile(s) from Dealers Auto Auction
- 3 mile(s) from Olympic Foods
- 5 mile(s) from Upper Columbia Conference
- 1 mile(s) from YMCA®
- 1 mile(s) from Spokane Title
- .5 mile(s) from Mor® Furniture
- .5 mile(s) from PAML
- 5 block(s) from River Park Square
- 3.3 mile(s) from NorthTown Mall
- 3.3 mile(s) from Northtown Square
- 10.4 mile(s) from Spokane Valley Mall
- .9 mile(s) from Flour Mill
- 21 mile(s) from Cabela's
- 3.9 mile(s) from Trader Joe's