Management reserves the right to refuse to provide accommodation to persons of an age of less than majority unless accompanied by an adult. Proof of legal age may be required at check-in.
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service provides information pertaining to tours, theater tickets, and area information
- Guest laundry services, same day service available Monday through Saturday, prices Vary.
- Cocktail lounge, lobby and in restaurants
- Fax services, front desk
- Ice/vending machines, available on multiple floors.
- Elegant lobby with lobby bar
- Nearby indoor parking available, nominal fee for 24 hours for cars, SUV's and Minivans.
- Occupancy tax of $3.50 per room, per night for standard rooms and $5.50 per night for suites
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Late check out, available for a nominal fee. Based on availability.
- Business center, available 24-hours for a nominal fee. Meeting space available
- Meeting facilities, one meeting space/boardroom set-up for 12 people maximum
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Stationary bike
- Multilingual staff, (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, French)
- Porterage/bell services
- Cable or satellite television
- Dataports, wireless
- Copy and fax available at the front desk
- Theater ticket desk, available through concierge
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Cash machine (ATM)
- High-speed Internet access
- Complimentary newspaper available in the lobby.
- Electrical adapter for International guests
Non-smoking Rooms: 334
Penthouse Suites: 2
- Occupancy tax of $5.50 for any of our suites
- The Penthouse level of the President Hotel consists of two extraordinary interconnecting super-luxury suites suitable for overnight stays or private event. Both the Independence and Liberty Suites are furnished with luxurious handmade pieces, historic artifacts, and original artwork and are outfitted with superb A/V equipment and luxurious bathrooms
Penthouse Suites require a $500.00 damage deposit charged upon check-in could either be cash or credit card hold. No parties permitted.
- Harkening back to the Revolutionary War and our Country's separation from England, the Independence Suite features one-of-a-kind furniture including a hand-carved couch, retro ball-chair painted with the Union Jack in a spacious Living Room and a uniquely configured Master Bedroom sleeping area with a hand-carved headboard. Artwork and accessories throughout the suite are antiques dating back to the early days of our Country. Designed by Stonehill & Taylor, the suite features the latest in both A/V equipment and a floor-to-ceiling marble grand bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and spa shower. Two sumptuously furnished and planted outdoor terraces make this suite suitable for heads of state as well as discriminating travelers.
- Physically challenged rooms/facilities available, mobility accessible rooms available please call to book in advance.
- "One If By Land, Two If By Sea" hand stitched into the pillows on the leather couch painted with the first American Flag greet guests staying in the Liberty Suite. Dramatic artwork, chandeliers, and historic artifacts from our Country's earliest years under George Washington create a unique and luxurious environment for this two bedroom suite. Designed by Stonehill & Taylor, the suite features a Presidential Library guest bedroom, an outdoor dining area off the Living Room, and a Master Bedroom lounging terrace with sweeping views of the Hudson River.
- Bathtub seat available
Rooms for the Physically Challenged: 5
- Wheelchair accessible available
- Raised toilet with grab bars available
- Safety bar in shower available
- Walk-in shower available
Public Space ADA Accessible Features:
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- An accessible lobby entrance door
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- An accessible reception desk or accessible folding shelf or reception area
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
- Accessible table in eating area
- The eating area has self-service shelves and dispensing devices within reach range
- Public restrooms accessible
- Accessible business center
- Accessible conference room
- Accessible fitness center
Guest Room Mobility Accessible Features:
- Accessible doors and doorways (at least 32-inches of clear width passage)
- Accessible bathrooms and features, including shower/tub
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
Guest Room Communication Assist Features:
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for door knocks
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms