General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 12PM (12:00)
AAA-2 Diamond ,
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, Our complimentary deluxe continental breakfast includes, Fresh made waffles, Delicious sausage, Scrambled eggs, Pastries, Donuts, Bagels, Breads, Muffins, Danish, Assorted juices, Yogurt, Fresh Fruits.
- Outdoor pool seasonal open 10:00 a.m. -8:00 p.m. daily Memorial Day and Labor Day
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Local shuttle complimentary shuttle service 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. to the airport, train and bus stations, local attractions, Cornell University, Ithaca College, area companies and restaurants, seven days a week
- Cold weather hook-ups
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable satellite television, flat screen TV with complimentary HBO®
- Direct dial telephones -access to many restaurants that deliver to your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron, ironing board
- Refrigerator available in every room
- 1.00 mile(s) from Six Mile Creek Winery
- 3.00 mile(s) from Cayuga Lake
- 30.00 mile(s) from Corning Glass Museum
- 4.00 mile(s) from Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport
- 22.00 mile(s) from Elmira Airport
- 45.00 mile(s) from Binghamton Regional Edwin A Link Field Airport , 75 miles from Syracuse Airport
- 1.50 mile(s) from Cornell University
- 3.50 mile(s) from Ithaca College
- 11.2 mile(s) from Tompkins C3, Cortland Community College
- 19.5 mile(s) from SUNY Cortland
- From: Scranton, Take Interstate 81 North to Exit 8, then State Route 79 West, turn right on Pine Tree Road, and then turn right on East Hill Plaza, to the Best Western University Inn.
- From: Syracuse. Take Interstate 81 South to State Route 281 South to State Route 13 South, turn left on Route 366 West, after that turn left on Pine Tree Road, and then turn left on East Hill Plaza, to the Best Western University Inn.
- From: Buffalo. Take Interstate 90 East, then Route 96 South, after that Route 79 East, turn left on Pine Tree Road, and then turn right on East Hill Plaza, to the Best Western University Inn.
- From: New York City. Take Interstate 81 North to State Route 79 to Pine Tree Road to East Hill Plaza or from State Route 96 North to State Route 79 East to Highway 366 East to Pine Tree Road, to the Best Western University Inn.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Agava, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.40 mile(s) from Collegetown Bagel, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 1.60 mile(s) from Six Mile Creek Vineyard, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.70 mile(s) from Subway®, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Ithaca Commons, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 30-plus restaurants
- 3.50 mile(s) from Burger King®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Borg Warner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Wilcox Press and Axiom
- 4.00 mile(s) from Cornell Technology Park
- 6.00 mile(s) from Celebrations banquet facilities
- 1.00 mile(s) from downtown Ithaca Commons
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pyramid Mall