General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 11AM (11:00)
AAA-3 Diamond ,
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $15.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Playground facilities available within walking distance
- 24-hour front desk
- Game room
- Bowling -16 lanes on-site
- Safe deposit box, no charge
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable satellite television, 26-inch Televisions with free HBO®
- Free local calls under 30 minutes
- Free 800 number access
- Dataports long distance phone charges may apply
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Coffee/tea maker
Located in beautiful Schoharie County, in between Albany and Cooperstown, this Cobleskill hotel is close to the area's top attractions.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Howe Caverns
- 5.00 mile(s) from Iroquois Indian Museum
- 5.00 mile(s) from Grist Mill Museum
- 8.00 mile(s) from Secret Caverns
- 11.00 mile(s) from Old Stone Fort Museum
- 12.00 mile(s) from Imperial Baths
- 34.00 mile(s) from Amtrack
- 35.00 mile(s) from Albany County Airport
- 3.00 mile(s) from State University of New York at Cobleskill
- From: The west. On the New York State Thruway, take Interstate 90 East to Exit 29, take Route 10 South to Cobleskill-at intersection of Route 10 and Route 145 turn right. Go to the light, turn left onto Route 7. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Cobleskill is located one mile on the left behind the Burger King Restaurant.
- From: The East. On the New York State Thruway Interstate 90 Interstate 90 West (towards Buffalo) to Exit 25A, take Interstate 88 West to Exit 22 (Cobleskill). Take a right off of the ramp. At the light make a left on Route 7. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Cobleskill is located on the right behind the Burger King Restaurant.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
For some of the best dining in Cobleskill, there's no need to go far!
- BW Delaney's, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. The best choice for Cobleskill restaurants is BW Delaney's Restaurant. BW Delaney's Restaurant offers an incredible view of the Catskill Mountains. Relax and enjoy something off our delicious new menu. There is something tasty for everyone. Our great food and service will keep you coming back for more!
Don't forget our restaurant is open on holidays (except Christmas). Join us to get together with family and friends for a buffet. Let us do the cooking while you relax and enjoy our meal.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bassett Healthcare
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kintz Plastics
- 25.00 mile(s) from Belnheim-Gilboa Power Pro
- 35.00 mile(s) from New York Power Authority