General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 12PM (12:00)
AAA-3 Diamond ,
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Indoor pool, heated and hot tub
- Exercise facility, 24 hour, beautiful view of Bridge Mountain range
- Cocktail lounge, The Club Tavern and Grill. Open daily 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.; full menu until 10:00 p.m.
- Airport courtesy shuttle available 24 hours
- Complimentary local shuttle to Bozeman downtown
Guest Room Amenities:
Guests wanting the ultimate in accommodations will find suites with king beds and pull out sofas in a separate sitting area. All suites have recliners and a great workspace. The Best Western Plus GranTree Inn boasts 23 suites, including three with whirlpool tubs. If you are traveling on business or with your family, we have the ideal room for your stay!
- Safe, individual, personal security codes
- Guest doors are self-closing
- Cable or satellite television, expanded digital cable and digital movies avialable in all guest rooms
- King or Queen sized beds
- Room service, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily
- In-room movies state of the art digital movie system, including digital music installed June, 2006
- 0.50 mile(s) from American Computer Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Historic downtown Bozeman, with art galleries, unique shops, and hiking trails that begin on Main Street
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gallatin County Pioneer Museum
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bozeman Public Library
- 30.00 mile(s) from Lewis and Clark Caverns, Features one of the largest known limestone caverns in the Northwest, lined with salactites, stalagmites, columns and helictites; above ground self guided nature trails
- 95.00 mile(s) from Yellowstone National Park, Numerous geysers and hotpots including Old Faithful, abundance of wildlife and scenic vistas, hiking trails, water falls, alpine lakes
- 0.01 mile(s) from shuttle service , within Bozeman city limits
- 0.01 mile(s) from taxi service
- 0.01 mile(s) from limo service
- 75.00 mile(s) from Bert Mooney Airport
- 0.01 mile(s) from car rentals
- 90.00 mile(s) from Helena Regional Airport
- 8.00 mile(s) from Gallatin Field Airport
- 3.00 mile(s) from Montana State University, four year program, emphasis on architecture and agriculture,
- 75.00 mile(s) from Montana Tech, Butte
- 90.00 mile(s) from University of Montana-Western, Dillon
- 90.00 mile(s) from Carroll College, Helena
- 132 mile(s) from Montana State University Billings
- 190 mile(s) from Montana State University Great Falls College of Technology
- 203 mile(s) from University of Montana, Missoula
- From: West Yellowstone. Take US HWY 191 North to the intersection of US 191 and US 86. Turn right, east and follow US 191 into Bozeman city limits. US 191 will become main street once in city limits. Follow Main Street to intersection of Main and North 7th Avenue. Turn Left onto north seventh Avenue. Follow north seventh Avenue about 1.5 miles, the Best Western Plus GranTree Inn hotel will be on left just after intersection of North 7th Avenue and Oak Street.
- From: Billings. Take Interstate 90 West to Bozeman. Take exit 306, North 7th Avenue, turn left, south, take first right hand turn off North 7th Avenue to the Best Western Plus GranTree Inn.
- From: Missoula. Take Interstate 90 East to Bozeman. Take exit 306, North 7th Avenue, turn right, south, take first right hand turn off North 7th Avenue to the Best Western Plus GranTree Inn.
- From: Gallatin Field Airport. Take US Hwy 10 east into Bozeman. US Hwy 10 will become north seventh Avenue, once you enter the city limits of Bozeman. Follow North 7th Avenue over the I-90 exchange take first right hand turn, after 1-90 exchange, into the Best Western Plus GranTree Inn parking lot.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- The Club Tavern & Grill, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open daily from 6:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.; lounge open daily 8:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m.; on-site coffee bar open at 6:00 a.m.; restaurant serves pizza's, certified Angus beef, seafood, pastas and salads. Varied wine list, 15 beers on tap, including local micro- brews; 12 flat panel televisions. Room service from The Club Tavern & Grill available same food service hours.
- Adjacent to Arbys, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Santa Fe Reds, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.01 mile(s) from Famous Dave's BBQ, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.01 mile(s) from Applebee's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.45 mile(s) from Ferraro's Fine Italian, full service, Italian, open for: dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Federal Building
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- 2.00 mile(s) from RightNow® Technologies
- 2.94 mile(s) from LigoCyte Pharmaceuticals
- 3.50 mile(s) from ILX Lightwave
- 5.00 mile(s) from Zoot® Enterprises
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bridger Peaks, Shopping Center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Gallatin Center, Shopping Area
- 2.00 mile(s) from Gallatin Valley Mall