General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 11AM (11:00)
AAA-3 Diamond ,
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Free parking, We are a downtown property with enough spaces for average sized vehicles. Over-sized trucks and vans are able to park in our open air areas though spots are limited. Due to our limited space guests traveling in RV's, buses or traveling with a trailer should call property directly at time of reservation to ensure we have space to accommodate their vehicle and make proper arrangements. There is metered street parking large enough to accommodate large vehicles.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable satellite television, 42-inch flat screen with HBO®
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron, ironing board
- Additional in-room toiletries
- 0.10 mile(s) from Johnson & Sons's Fine Art Gallery
- 0.10 mile(s) from Historic Billings Depot
- 0.10 mile(s) from Railyard Ale House
- 0.40 mile(s) from Yellowstone Art Museum
- 0.40 mile(s) from Alberta Bair Theater
- 0.40 mile(s) from Western Heritage Center and Museum
- 0.80 mile(s) from Historic Moss Mansion
- 2.5 mile(s) from Billings Logan International Airport
- Airport courtesy transportation from 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight, five minutes away, dial 3 on courtesy phone at airport.
- 100 mile(s) from Yellowstone Regional Airport
- 120 mile(s) from Gallaton Field Airport
- Free local shuttle from 4:30 a.m. to 11:50 p.m., We offer a complimentary shuttle to the Airport, hospitals, and the two colleges
- 0.01 mile(s) from Greyhound across the street
- 0.10 mile(s) from MSU-Billings, Downtown Campus
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rocky Mountain, Campus, athletic fields, gymnasium and pool
- 6.00 mile(s) from College of Technology
- From: Interstate 90 East. Take Exit 452, follow signs two miles to Best Western Plus Clocktower Inn.
- From: Interstate 90 West. Take Exit 450 (North 27th Street Exit), go North on North 27th Street, Right on 2nd Avenue North, Right on North 26th Street, Left into Best Western Plus Clocktower Inn Parking Area.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Billings, Montana hotel.
- Stella's Kitchen and Bakery, on premises, full service, steak house, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 0.10 mile(s) from Jakes, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Bar/Casino
- 0.10 mile(s) from Walkers American Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Tapas Bar
2700 1st Ave N, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 245-9291
- 0.10 mile(s) from Q Cuisine, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner, Fine Dining and Full Service Bar “Big City” Style
2503 Montana Avenue Billings, Montana (406) 245-2503
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sweet Ginger, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner, Sushi and Chinese Cuisine in an upscale bistro
Serving Beer, Wine & Sake
2515 Montana Ave, Billings, MT 59101 (406) 245-9888
- 0.10 mile(s) from Don Luis, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Mexican Cuisine and Hearty American, Beer and Wine,
Lunch and Dinner; 11:00 am to 9:00 pm, Monday-Saturday
- 0.10 mile(s) from Shops & Entertainment