Non-smoking Rooms: 150
Begin your day with complimentary, in-room coffee as you take in the stunning city view. At day's end, stretch out in king sized luxury in one of our 150 luxuriously redesigned guest rooms or suites. Enjoy free cable television including HBO®, order an in-room movie or Nintendo® game. It's a pleasure doing business in our well-lit rooms. Suites graciously convert to conference rooms with board room seating for up to 12 guests.
Standard King Rooms:
Rooms for the Physically Challenged: 6
Comfortable, king size luxury awaits you in our standard king rooms. All of our rooms have a four pillow standard, in room coffee brewer, and contemporary bath design.
Standard Double Rooms:
Each of our double rooms feature two double size beds and can accommodate up to four people comfortably.
Suite (Living Room)
We offer several different suite arrangements. All of our suites offer a living room setting and a bedroom area.
We offer several different suite arrangements. All of our suites offer a living room setting with a queen-size sofa sleeper and a bedroom area. Some suites are one large room while others have a separate living area and separate bedroom.
- Property meets ADA of 1990 (US hotels only)
Public Space ADA Accessible Features:
- An accessible route that allows for approaching and entering the hotel
- Interior routes to public spaces that do not have abrupt level changes
- Room signage: 60-inches to sign center above finished floor
Guest Room Mobility Accessible Features:
- Accessible room controls (e.g. HVAC and lighting)
- Accessible clear floor space
Guest Room Communication Assist Features:
- Closed-caption televisions
- Visual notification devices for door knocks
- Visual notification devices for telephones
- Telephones have volume control
- Visual fire alarms
- Visual smoke alarms