General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 11AM (11:00)
AAA-2 Diamond ,
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $15.00 per pet per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge, The Red Fox Lounge with nightly entertainment and convenient to our pool. Open Monday through Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Live entertainment
- Outdoor pool, spacious pool area
Guest Room Amenities:
- Free local calls under 30 minutes
- Cable satellite television, with HBO®
- Sitting area
- Desk/work area available, with lamp and electrical outlet at desk and desk level
- Room service
- Room service from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hannibal Square Heritage, recounts the settlement of Winter Park's African- American community, also home to Family History Research Library, and Genealogy Research. 642 West New Enland Avenue. 407-539-2680
- 1.00 mile(s) from Morse Museum of American, largest collection of Tiffany artworks in the world
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cornell Museum of Fine Ar, museum exhibits both American and European works of art from the Renaissance and the Contemporary, located at the end of Holt Avenue on the Rollins College Campus. 407-646-2526
- 1.00 mile(s) from Winter Park Historical, historical museum showing artifacts and photographs of the cultural growth of the Winter Park community, 407-647-8180, Located at 200 New England Avenue, Winter Park
- 1.00 mile(s) from Scenic Boat Tours, boats leave from the foot of Morse Avenue, hourly, going through the Winter Park Chain of Lakes. Allows passengers to see luxurious estates, and landmarks of the city. 407-644-4056
- 1.00 mile(s) from Enzian Cinema, alternative theatre showing critically acclaimed American independent and European films. There is sandwiches and beverages served. 1300S Orlando Avenue, 407-629-1088
- 1.75 mile(s) from Polasek Museum and Garden, American sculpture museum displays the works of Czech-American artist Albin Polesek September through June. 407-647-6292 633 Osceola Avenue, Winter Park.
- 0.70 mile(s) from Amtrak Winter Park A great little station to get off at. Less than 1 mile from the Best Western Mt. Vernon Inn the daily trains stop in the heart of our upscale shopping and dining district.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Orlando International Airport
- 6.00 mile(s) from Orlando Executive Airport
- 18.00 mile(s) from Orlando/Sanford International Airport
- 0.25 mile(s) from Valencia Community College, the business campus of the school
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rollins College
- 1.00 mile(s) from Crummer Business School, Rollins College masters program
- 3.00 mile(s) from Crealde School of Art
- 5.00 mile(s) from Full Sail, the voted best school of film and audio productions
- 16.00 mile(s) from University of Central FL
- From: North of Gainesville. Take I-75 to the Florida Turnpike south towards Orlando/Miami. Take the Florida Turnpike until you reach 408 (East West Expressway). Go east till you reach I-4. Take I-4 east towards Orlando/Daytona Beach. Follow I-4 to Exit 87, Fairbanks Avenue. Make a right off exit onto Fairbanks Avenue. Take Fairbanks Avenue one mile to 17-92, which is South Orlando Road. Turn left, the BEST WESTERN Mt. Vernon Inn is two blocks on the right.
- From: Tampa. Take Interstate 75 to Interstate 4 east towards Orlando/Daytona. Follow Interstate 4 to Exit 87, Fairbanks Avenue. Take a right off of the exit onto Fairbanks Avenue. Follow Fairbanks Avenue one mile to 17-92, which is also South Orlando Road. Turn left and the BEST WESTERN Mt. Vernon Inn is two blocks on the right.
- From: Daytona. Take Interstate 95 to Interstate 4 west to Orlando/Tampa. Follow Interstate 4 to Exit 87, Fairbanks Avenue. Take a left off of the exit onto Fairbanks Avenue. Follow Fairbanks Avenue one mile to 17-92, which is also South Orlando Road. Turn left and the BEST WESTERN Mt. Vernon Inn is two blocks on the right.
- From: Miami/Fort Lauderdale. Take the turnpike north towards Orlando. Take Interstate 4 East towards Orlando/Daytona Beach. Follow Interstate 4 to Exit 87, Fairbanks Avenue. Take a right off of the exit onto Fairbanks Avenue. Follow Fairbanks Avenue one mile to 17-92, which is also South Orlando Road. Turn left and the BEST WESTERN Mt. Vernon Inn is two blocks on the right.
- From: Orlando International Air Take the north airport exit on Highway 436 (Semoron Boulevard). Go approximately 13 miles to Highway 426 (Aloma Avenue). Turn left (west) on Aloma Avenue for three miles. At Highway 17/92 (Orlando Avenue) turn right. The BEST WESTERN Mt. Vernon is two blocks on the right.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- Fine dining on premises, The Coach Room. Great meals cooked to order. Open seven days a week serving breakfast and lunch, 7:00 a.m. through 2:00 p.m.
- Lounge, on premises, live entertainment
- 0.10 mile(s) from Adventist Health Care, Corporate Offices
- 0.20 mile(s) from World Publications, District Office
- 2.00 mile(s) from Florida Hospital, Orlando
- 2.00 mile(s) from Winter Park Hospital
- 0.50 mile(s) from Park Avenue Shopping, upscale shopping
- 0.50 mile(s) from Winter Park Village
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hannibal Square
- 5.00 mile(s) from Fashion Square Mall, shopping mall featuring - Dillard's, Sears and Macy's
- 12.00 mile(s) from Florida Mall, one of the largest malls in Florida, offering more than 250 shops - Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Dillard's, JCPenney, Nordstrom and Sears.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Prime Outlets Orlando, new outlet - Neiman Marcus Last Call, Saks Fifth Avenue, Victoria's Secret, Kate Spade, St John's Company Store, Kate Spade, Juicy Couture and many more
- 15.00 mile(s) from Mall at Millenia, shoppers delight, featuring beautiful upscale shops and restaurants - Bloomingdales, Tiffany's, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus and many more. 4200 Conroy Road