General Hotel Information:
Check In: 4PM (16:00)
Check Out: 12PM (12:00)
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee, and hot items
- Cocktail lounge, Gators Den Sports Bar and Grill
- Complimentary breakfast
- Outdoor pool
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable satellite television with HBO®
- Free local calls under 30 minutes
- Free long distance access
- Voice mail
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Desk/work area
- 5.00 mile(s) from Devils Mill Hopper
- 8.00 mile(s) from Florida Museum of Natural History
- 8.00 mile(s) from Stephan C. O'Connell Center
- 8.00 mile(s) from the Center for Performing Arts
- 10.00 mile(s) from High Springs
- 10.00 mile(s) from Paynes Prarie
- 12.00 mile(s) from Hippodrome State Theater
- Car rental
- 12.00 mile(s) from Greyhound Bus Terminal
- 25.00 mile(s) from Amtrak Train Station
- 12.00 mile(s) from Gainesville Regional Airport
- 120 mile(s) from Orlando International Airport, 130 miles from Tampa International Airport
- 1.00 mile(s) from Santa Fe College
- 8.00 mile(s) from University of Florida
- From: North Off Interstate 75 take Exit 390 in Gainesville. Make right off the exit 390 onto 39th Avenue West. Take a right onto 97th Boulevard to the Best Western Gateway Grand.
- From: South Off Interstate 75 take Exit 390 in Gainesville. Take a left off exit 390 onto 39th Avenue West. Take a right onto 97th Boulevard to the Best Western Gateway Grand.
- From: East Take 39th Avenue West, over Interstate 75 make right onto Northwest 97th Boulevard to the Best Western Gateway Grand.
- From: West Take 39th Avenue East and make a left onto Northwest 97th Boulevard to the Best Western Gateway Grand.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
Need to unwind? Let our friendly staff at the Gators Den do all the work while you enjoy an ice cold beer and watch your favorite team on one of our 13 TV's. It's like being at home but without the clean up! The Gators Den has a full bar and great menu with daily drink specials from specialty drinks like Alligator Swamp Water or Guzzlin' Gator to classic favorites like Bloody Mary's or Margaritas. The Gators Den offers a variety of tasty appetizers and succulent entrees such as our house specialties, the Grouper St. John or the Tuscan Chicken.
At the Gators Den everyone is an honorary Gator!! With five tableside personal televisions and nine large screen televisions there is not a bad seat in the house. Every University of Florida game is televised and we feature NFL ticket, NBA League Pass, and MLB Extra Innings.
- Gators Den Sports Grill, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: dinner, Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thurs 5:00pm-11:00pm, Fri and Sat 5:00pm-12:00am, During Football Season: Mon-Thurs 5:00pm-11:00pm, Fri 5:00-12:00am, Saturday 2:00pm-12:00am,Sunday 12:00pm-11:00pm
- 0.01 mile(s) from Chutnees, Full Service, Indian, Open for: dinner,
- 0.5 mile(s) from Pomodoros, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.5 mile(s) from Sonny's BBQ, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.5 mile(s) from La Fiesta, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4 mile(s) from Northwest Grill, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from SMI Joist
- 2.00 mile(s) from FHSAA
- 2.00 mile(s) from AvMed
- 3.00 mile(s) from Tower Hill Insurance
- 5.00 mile(s) from Exactech
- 8.00 mile(s) from C.A.P.T.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Nationwide Insurance
- 4.00 mile(s) from Oaks Mall