General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 11AM (11:00)
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $25.00 per night with a $100 per week maximum.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Dry cleaning, same day service available
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, coffee and waffles
- Free parking
Guest Room Amenities:
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Cable or satellite television
- Iron, ironing board
- Free local calls
- DVD player, available, at front desk
- Free long distance access
- 2.00 mile(s) from Budweiser Events Center, Loveland's event center. Home to Colorado Eagles, Colorado Ice and Colorado Lightning. Other large events such as concerts, Disney shows, etc.
- 34.00 mile(s) from Estes Park, classic Colorado mountain town, great shopping and dining. At the entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park.
- 38.00 mile(s) from Rocky Mounaitn National Park, enjoy beautiful scenery, hiking, and animal viewing. Drive the highest paved road in the U.S.
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Ranch, Larimer County Fairgrounds and event center
- 10.00 mile(s) from Big Thompson Canyon
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cache la Poudre River, Colorado's only national wildlife and Scenic River. Popular for fishing, hiking, whitewater rafting and kayaking
- 16.00 mile(s) from Anheuser Busch Brewery, Tours available and see the world famous Clydesdales
- 2.00 mile(s) from Loveland/Fort Collins Airport
- 45.00 mile(s) from Denver International Airport
- 2.00 mile(s) from Colorado Christin University
- 12.00 mile(s) from Colorado State University, located in Fort Collins, America's "Green" University
- 20.00 mile(s) from University of Northern Colorado, located in Greeley, renowned nursing and education programs
- 1.00 mile(s) from UNC - Loveland one mile north of property
- 30.00 mile(s) from University of Colorado, located in Boulder, home of the Buffalos
- 1.00 mile(s) from Regis University one mile north
- 15.00 mile(s) from Front Range CC
- From: The north. Located at the southwest corner of I-25 and Highway 34, Exit 257 and head west on Highway 34 to the Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- Monroe's Lounge, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, Terrific food and excellent cocktails, hotel guests receive 10% discount. Eat well at the Best Western. Karaoke on Fridays, and live music some weekends.
- .50 mile(s) from Carino's®, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner
- .50 mile(s) from Mimi's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- .50 mile(s) from Chili's®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- .50 mile(s) from Lonestar Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner
- .50 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel®, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, dinner
- .50 mile(s) from Bent Fork Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Constant Contact
- 2.00 mile(s) from Heska
- 3.00 mile(s) from Walmart® Distribution
- 4.00 mile(s) from Woodward
- 5.00 mile(s) from American Eagle Dist.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Hewlett Packard
- 10.00 mile(s) from State Farm Insurance
- 0.50 mile(s) from Promenade Shops at Centerra
- 0.50 mile(s) from Loveland Outlet Malls