General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 12PM (12:00)
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, waffles, fresh hard boiled eggs, coffee, juice, yogurt, fruit, cereal, muffins, toast
- Outdoor pool, heated to 78 degrees, open 9am-10pm; pool towels available at the front desk
- Exercise facilties, Open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Meeting facilities
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
Guest Room Amenities:
- Satelite television, with large selection of HD programming.
- Free local telephone calls
- Free High-speed Internet access, hard wired and wireless, Wi-Fi
- We have two suites with a Jacuzzi® tub and fireplace available Available in select rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- 0.50 mile(s) from shopping/dining/movies, Target/Ross/Staples/Longs/grocery stores; authentic Mexican cuisine, California cuisine, Italian, Chinese; historic Fox Theater and Gren Valley Cinema 8
- 3.00 mile(s) from SC County Fairgrounds, 2601 E Lake Ave, Watsonville, 95076; 831-724-5671
- 3.00 mile(s) from Ocean Speedway, 2601 E Lake Ave, Watsonville, 95076; 831-476-9466
- 5.00 mile(s) from Gizdich "U-Pick" Ranch, pick your own berries/apples; 55 Peckham Rd, Watsonville, 95076; 831-722-1056
- 6.00 mile(s) from Elkhorn Slough, national estuarine wildlife preserve; 1700 Elkhorn Rd, Watsonville, 95076; 831- 728-2822
- 10.00 mile(s) from kayaking, kayak rentals and tours of different Monterey Bay locations; Kayak Connections 831-479-1121
- 10.00 mile(s) from whale/dolphin boat tours, chriswhalewatching.com; montereywhalewatching.com; montereybaywhalewatch.com
- 0.10 mile(s) from Watsonville, We are located on the edge of downtown Watsonville
- 0.50 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Metro Transit 12 West Beach St. Watsonville. www.scmtd.com
- 2.50 mile(s) from Watsonville Municipal, Watsonville Municipal Airport is a corporate/private plane facility. They offer flight instruction and scenic tours as well. Phone: 831-728-6075
- 14.00 mile(s) from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk We are also 22 mi to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and 14 mi to Bonfonte Gardens Family Theme Park.
- 30.00 mile(s) from Amtrak From the Amtrak train station in San Jose you can take the bus to Santa Cruz and then the Metro to Watsonville.
- 48.00 mile(s) from San Jose International
- 75.00 mile(s) from San Francisco Internation
- 10.50 mile(s) from Cabrillo Community, Cabrillo College is one of the most highly regarded community colleges in the state for its success in the area of transfer and career education
- 16.50 mile(s) from UC Santa Cruz, University of California set atop the mountain overlooking the Monterey Bay
- 18.50 mile(s) from CSUMB, CA State Monterey Bay-a model pluralistic acedemic community where all learn and teach one another in an atmosphere of mutual respect and pursuit of excellence
- From: North Hwy 1 South. Take the Watsonville/Gilroy/152 Exit. Straight on Main Street through six lights. Turn left on Freedom Boulevard at the Super Taqueria/St Patricks (big red brick church) to the Best Western Rose Garden Inn.
- From: South Hwy 1 North. Take the Riverside Exit. Turn left on Main Street and then turn right on Freedom Boulevard at the Super Taqueria/St Patricks (big red brick church) to the Best Western Rose Garden Inn.
- From: Hwy 101. Take Hwy 129 West. Turn right on Main Street and then turn right on Freedom Boulevard at the Super Taqueria/St Patricks (big red brick church) to the Best Western Rose Garden Inn.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- Bagel Cafe & Bakery, on premises, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Bagels made fresh on site. Offers a wide variety of sandwiches and pastries. they also serve a variety of salads, breakfast burritos, soups and desserts. Barista also available.
- Across the street from Norma's, coffee shop, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, The cuisine is American diner with a slight Mexican slant.
- Across the street from Super Taqueria, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Super Taqueria is a great place to grab authentic-style FAST mexican food
- 0.20 mile(s) from Jalisco's, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, Welcome to Jalisco's, Watsonville's most beautiful restaurant. Feast on unique Seafood and Mexican dishes in an historic 1930's building and Sample over 25 Tequilas! Friday is Mariachi night!
- 0.30 mile(s) from Red Apple Cafe, cafe, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, The locals favorite spot for hot breakfast! Large portions and an extensive selection for breakfast and lunch make this a perfect stop for everyone.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Sushi Garden, full service, Japanese, open for: lunch, dinner, The finest Japanese Restaurant in Capitola and Watsonville has been around for more than a decade and is constantly crowded with customers. The keys to our ongoing popularity is threefold: great sushi, prompt service and very reasonable prices.
- 0.80 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Home of the flame broiled Whopper
- 0.10 mile(s) from Pajaro Valley Water District
- 0.50 mile(s) from Superior Court of Santa Cruz
- 0.80 mile(s) from Starbucks, 2 locations - near Target is .8 of a mile; near Safeway is 1.9 miles
- 1.00 mile(s) from Target/Staples/Ross, All in same shopping complex
- 1.00 mile(s) from Savemart/Radio Shack, All in same shopping complex
- 1.20 mile(s) from Longs Drugs, 2 locations-Rodriguez St .5 mi; Main St 1.2 mi
- 1.30 mile(s) from Granite Construction, local construction company
- 0.50 mile(s) from Farmers Market-Watsonvill, Friday, 3-7pm, year round. Produce, JCG eggs, honey, locally prepared ethnic foods.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Gottschalks, department store
- 1.00 mile(s) from Target Shopping Center, Target, Starbucks, Staples, Ross, Save Mart, Hollywood Video; Oil Can Henry's; Quiznos; Cold Stone Creamery; McDonalds; Del Taco
- 1.10 mile(s) from Watsonville Crossroads, OSH, UPS Store, Trop Aquarium pet store, Jansen Music, Crossroads book store, art supply store, fabric store
- 1.10 mile(s) from Watsonville Square, Nob Hill; Longs; Payless Shoes; Bagel Cafe, donutshop; consignment store; H&R Block
- 1.20 mile(s) from Dollar Tree Shopping Cent, Verizon; Dollar Tree; Big 5 Sporting Goods; Salvation Army Thrift Store; nail salon; Subway
- 1.40 mile(s) from KMart Shopping Center, KMart; Walgreens; Blockbuster; Freedom Furniture; Taco Bell