General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 11AM (11:00)
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $50 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
- Restaurant onsite
- 100% non-smoking in guest rooms
- Complimentary continental breakfast, consists of waffles, bagels, croissants, cereal, fruit, coffee, tea and juice
- Complimentary Coffee House
- Complimentary breakfast
- Business Center, 24-hours
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable satellite television with HBO® and CNN®
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player available in some rooms.
- Shower massage
- 1 mile(s) from Fashion District and Jewelry
- 2 mile(s) from LA Live & Grammy Museum
- 6 mile(s) from Universal Studios® Hollywood
- 6 mile(s) from Hollywood
- 6 mile(s) from Sunset Strip and Mann's Chinese Theater
- 8 mile(s) from Pasadena Old Town Rose Bowl
- 10 mile(s) from Beverly Hills and the stars
- 0.25 mile(s) from Metro Gold Line light rail, .5 mile from Metro Red Line light rail, 1 mile from Amtrak Union Station
- 11 mile(s) from Bob Hope Burbank International Airport
- 18 mile(s) from Los Angeles International Airport
- From: Highway 110. Exit on Hill Street. Continue on Hill Street and the Best Western Plus Dragon Gate Inn is on left side of the street.
- From: Los Angeles International Airport. Take Highway 105 East to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street to the Best Western Plus Dragon Gate Inn.
- From: San Francisco International Airport. Take Highway 5 South to 110 South, exit Hill Street from San Diego, take Highway 5 North to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, and exit Hill Street to the Best Western Plus Dragon Gate Inn.
- From: Arizona or Nevada. Take Highway 10 West to Highway 101 North to Highway 110 North, exit Hill Street to the Best Western Plus Dragon Gate Inn.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- Hill Street Cafe, on premises
- .2 mile(s) from Chinatown, Chinese, There are over 90 Chinese restaurants. Featuring all the different ethnic foods of China such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Szchewan, Hunan and many more
- .2 mile(s) from Downtown Los Angeles, a wide variety of Intercontinental Cuisine to make any city envious.
- .5 mile(s) from Olvera St., Mexican, If Mexican food is what you like, ave an authentic Mexican dinner while being serenaded at your table.
- 1 mile(s) from Little Tokyo , You can unwind by having sushi, sake and participating in Karaoke. Little Tokyo offers a taste of Japan without leaving the country.
- 0.3 mile(s) from courthouses
- 0.3 mile(s) from Federal and State Buildings
- 2.5 mile(s) from Los Angeles Convention Center