General Hotel Information:
Check In: 4PM (16:00)
Check Out: 12PM (12:00)
AAA-3 Diamond ,
Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. Served from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. dine-in only.
- Cocktail lounge, Tiffany's Lounge, elegant lounge and bar, open Thursday through Saturday
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable satellite television with basic channels and Showtime®
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls under 30 minutes
- Voice mail
- Air-conditioning seasonal
- 0.80 mile(s) from Snow Summit, ski resort
- 1.00 mile(s) from Bear Mountain, ski resort
- 2.00 mile(s) from The Village, lots of great little boutique shops, restaurants, theatres, bowling alley
- 2.00 mile(s) from Meadow Park, City Park
- 2.00 mile(s) from Moonridge, zoo
- 2.00 mile(s) from Big Bear Convention Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sightseeing tours, throughout the Big Bear Valley
- 90 mile(s) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 60 mile(s) from Ontario International Airport
- 7.00 mile(s) from Bear Valley High School
- From: The north. Take Interstate 10 west from Palm Springs. Exit at Orange Avenue in Redlands. Go a couple of blocks to (Highway 38)/ Lugonia Avenue. Turn right and go 50 miles to Big Bear City. Stay on Big Bear Boulevard go six traffic lights to Moonridge Road. Turn left Best Western Big Bear Chateau is one block up on the left.
- From: The east. Take Interstate 10 East from San Bernardino to Highway 30 North, to Highway 330. Highway 330 to Running Springs and Highway 18 to Big Bear Lake. Turn right at the Big Bear Dam go three miles. Look for the big sign "Welcome to the Village" (on your right is Chevron and Starbucks is on your left). Turn left go five traffic lights to Moonridge Road. Turn right and the Best Western Big Bear Chateau is one block up on the left.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- 0.20 mile(s) from The Captain's Anchorage, full service, American, Open for: dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Village Shopping Center