General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 12PM (12:00)
Pets not accepted
- Complimentary breakfast
- Same day valet service
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Complimentary full breakfast choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Sightseeing tours
- 24-hour front desk
Guest Room Amenities:
The spacious, comfortable rooms at this California hotel offer generous amenities, including:
- Cable television with ESPN®, HBO®, Disney® and CNN®
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Wake-up calls
- Coffee/tea maker
From enjoying the magic of Disneyland® to attending business events at the Anaheim Convention Center, taking in a baseball game at Edison International Field or spending a day in the water at Newport Beach, there's so much to do near this Anaheim hotel.
- 0.05 mile(s) from Disneyland Park®, Disney's California Adventure® Park
- 0.05 mile(s) from downtown Disney®
- 0.05 mile(s) from House of Blues Anaheim, entertainment venue in downtown Disney®
- 0.20 mile(s) from Anaheim Convention Center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Edison International Field, home of Angel's Baseball
- 3.00 mile(s) from Honda Center, home of Mighty Ducks Hockey and entertainment venue
- 1.00 mile(s) from Greyhound bus station
- 3.00 mile(s) from Amtrak train station
- 13.00 mile(s) from John Wayne Airport
- 35.00 mile(s) from Los Angeles International Airport
- 20.00 mile(s) from Long Beach Airport
- From: All directions. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Inn is one block south of Interstate 5 on Harbor Boulevard. Airport buses from both Los Angeles International and John Wayne Airports are available for a fee.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
Within one block of the hotel, you will find an assortment of restaurants ranging from fast food to American or Mexican cuisine. There are many dining venues to choose from serving breakfast, lunch and dinner all within walking distance.
The Downtown Disney® district is the new, high-energy place to go in Southern California for the best selection of dining, entertainment and shopping. Just a five minute walk from our lobby in the heart of the new Disneyland® Resort, it is destined to become a gathering place for everyone to enjoy dancing, music, movies, food and shopping seven days a week! There are no gates and no entrance fees. Guests can come and go as they please as they enjoy the relaxing by day and energizing by night in the ultimate entertainment district.
We are just a few miles away from many local attractions and shopping areas. Do all your shopping at The Block of Orange where you will find numerous clothing stores and boutiques as well as the AMC 30 theatres, Dave & Busters, Gameworks® and more. The Block is located only three miles away and offers a unique shopping and dining experience that you will never forget.
- Adjacent to Denny's®, open 24 hours
- Adjacent to Tony Roma's, open 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., to go orders accepted
- 0.04 mile(s) from International House of Pancakes (IHOP®)
- 0.06 mile(s) from Captain Kid's Restaurant
- 0.06 mile(s) from McDonald's®
- 0.06 mile(s) from Mimi's® Restaurant
- 0.05 mile(s) from Downtown Disney®, shopping, restaurants and more
- 3.00 mile(s) from The Block At Orange, outdoor shopping mall
- 8.00 mile(s) from Main Place Shopping Mall, indoor shopping mall, department stores, etc.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Fashion Island, upscale shopping mall