General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 11AM (11:00)
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Spa, Elements day spa - holding two spots per day for hotel guests
- Massage services, operated independently. Make arrangements with hotel.
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable satellite television
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron, ironing board
- 0.04 kilometer(s) from Old Log Church Museum
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from S.S. Klondike
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Rotary Peace Park
- 3.20 kilometer(s) from Yukon Dam
- 3.20 kilometer(s) from Miles Canyon
- 3.20 kilometer(s) from Alaska Highway
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Yukon Gardens
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Whitehorse Airport
- 241 kilometer(s) from White Pass & Yukon Route out of Skagway
- 241 kilometer(s) from Ferry/Cruise
- 644 kilometer(s) from Juneau International Airport
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Yukon College
- From: Alaska Highway. Take the south access to 4th Avenue, turn left and go down to Main Street and turn left again. The Best Western Gold Rush Inn is located on the left-hand side.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- Gold Pan Saloon, on premises, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Covington , Lee Lane Shopping