General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 11AM (11:00)
AAA-3 Diamond ,
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. A non-refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $20 is required upon check-in.
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, Start your day with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Including fresh pancakes, sausage, eggs, potatoes, fresh baked breads, coffee, juices, teas and yogurt. Open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Outdoor pool, heated, open year around, whirlpool, located next to our outdoor pool,
- Hot tub, open year around
- Exercise facility, complimentary, open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Weight lifting equipment
Guest Room Amenities:
- Rollaway bed available nominal fee applies.
- Cable or satellite television, 37-inch flat screen televisions
- Free local calls under 30 minutes
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Desk/work area, electrical outlet at desk
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron, ironing board
- 0.50 mile(s) from Pink Jeep Tours®, SEDONA PINK JEEP TOURS®. SCENIC,
OFF-ROAD AND HIGH ADVENTURE FUN IN
SPECTACULAR RED ROCK COUNTRY.
Sedona, Arizona is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Our Sedona Jeep Tours® have thrilled visitors for over 50 years! For the most popular off-road tour into Sedona’s magnificent outback, be sure to book the Broken Arrow Tour. For history buffs, explore the mystery and capture the history on the Ancient Ruin Tour. For a stunning jeep ride and see-forever vistas, climb aboard the Scenic Rim Tour, or board our custom Tour Trekker vehicle and head north on the Grand Canyon Tour!
Pink Jeep Tours, the Southwest’s premier off-road touring company, offers tours for every budget. See what people are saying about us! You Gotta Do It!
Contact the hotel concierge to book your tour and save!
- 0.15 mile(s) from Sedona New Day Spa, Enjoy our new private retreat with outdoor gardens, hot tub and fountains.
We offer a unique menu of Desert Nature Body Treatments and Native American inspired Spa Rituals, restorative facials and a full nail service. In our Spa we use only organic indigenous products to honor this land we live in and uphold the pure essence of nature. Come to Sedona’s New Day Spa!
Experience exceptional quality and the best value and prices you can find in Sedona.
Contact the hotel concierge to book your treatment.
- 22.00 mile(s) from Verde Canyon Railroad, Verde Valley & Sedona Tourism Fun for the Whole Family. From the moment you step foot on one of our meticulously refurbished train cars you and your family will feel like you've been transported to a simpler, more leisurely time before all the distractions and annoyances of our modern world. Breathe deep, order a drink and relax as you glide along on a 20 mile journey through 100 years of history while still enjoying modern creature comforts like climate control, comfortable seating and thoughtful décor.
Contact the hotel concierge for more details.
- 29.75 mile(s) from Out of Africa® Wildlife, Set against the backdrop of the beautiful Mingus Mountains of Camp Verde, Out of Africa® Wildlife Park is nestled on over 100 acres of rolling hills and valleys. This setting is home to hundreds of exotic mammals, birds, and reptiles from all over the world. It’s the perfect place to raise the awareness of our exotic neighbors while promoting understanding through in-person contact. It truly is an awe-inspiring adventure blending family bonds with the power and cunning of the wild. There are several ways to engage the splendor of the Wildlife Preserve, which actually encompasses all aspects of the park, from the free-roaming Serengeti to the entertainment arena and courts, even to the spacious habitats located throughout the park. Each element was designed to give you a chance to see these beautiful creatures and their natural behavior up-close. For your benefit, many of these habitats have unobstructed photo platforms, so you can photograph the animals in the purest sense.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Arizona Helicopter Adventures, Whether you are looking for a Sedona Red Rock tour or a Scottsdale city and desert mountain tour, you've found the right place! Arizona Helicopter Adventures has always provided the premier Red Rock helicopter tour in Sedona. Recently expanding to the Scottsdale Airpark we now offer our unique and exciting experience in the Valley of the Sun. We are the safest, most trusted and oldest air tour company started in Sedona servicing the Red Rock country and Northern Arizona and now with a Scottsdale location servicing central Arizona. A perfect safety record since opening almost three decades ago speaks for itself!
In Sedona our luxurious A-Star helicopter comfortably seats 6-passengers and offers unobstructed views of the Red Rocks with no center console obstructions like you will find with other operators and our helicopters provide glass windows with 180 degree views for your tour in Sedona!
- 19.56 mile(s) from Blazin' M Ranch, Looking for some fun things to do in Sedona, Cottonwood or Prescott? Well you are in the right place partner! Come early and belly up to the bar at a real Western saloon featuring some of Arizona’s finest brews or enjoy some authentic western shopping. When the dinner bell rings it’s time to feast! We serve the best chicken and ribs in Arizona, along with foil wrapped potato, cowboy beans, our prickly pear coleslaw, flying biscuits and homemade caramel apple crisp with ice cream for dessert. If you like drinking, you’ll love our saloon. If you like eating, you’ll love our menu. After dinner the Blazin’ M Cowboys entertain ya’ with their award-winning musical talents mixed with cowboy poetry and humor. Otis, named Cornville’s most eligible bachelor since 1986, says this year may be the one when he finally gets hitched. Be wary of the Ranch’s most infamous occupant, the Ghost Rider, lest he steal you away forever to ride the devil’s herd across the endless skies.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sky Safari Charter Tours, Sky Safari Charter Tours has a well-established and deserved reputation of Excellence and Quality in supplying passengers from all over the world "the experience of a lifetime". 24-hour service and we are FAA 135 Air Carrier Certified.
Our tours include a tour to Grand Canyon West located on the rim of the Grand Canyon along with the world famous glass Skywalk, a scenic and exciting tour to Monument Valley which includes a ride into the wild west country made famous by the movie director John Ford. We also offer a tour of the Grand Canyon itself. Check out complete line up of Northern Arizona Tours.
- Free local shuttle, runs within five miles of the hotel
- Sedona trolley stop for Phoenix/Sedona shuttle
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sedona Airport
- 30.00 mile(s) from Flagstaff Pulliam Airport
- 120 mile(s) from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- From: Phoenix. Go north on Interstate 17 to Route 179 West, Exit 298. Turn left on Highway 89A. Continue on Highway 89A to Soldiers Pass Road. Turn right to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, located in the Sedona Oak Creek resort area.
- From: Flagstaff. Turn south on Highway 89A, Exit 337, go through Oak Creek Canyon to Sedona. Continue to Highway 89A to Soldiers Pass Road. Turn right to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn of Sedona, located one block on your right.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- Adjacent to Judi's American Restaurant, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner. A true mom and pop atmosphere, they boast the finest baby back ribs in town, as well as a shrimp and scallop pasta to die for. Other selections include beef, chicken, seafood, salads, sandwiches and more. Prices range $10.00 USD to $30.00 USD, Monday through Saturday 11:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Sunday 4:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Heartline Cafe, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. A cozy, garden atmosphere with a spectacular view of the red rocks. The cuisine is American with a gourmet flair. Delicious grilled meats, pastas, salads and soups. Fresh local trout served. Prices range $18.00 USD to $50.00 USD, 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday (closed on Mondays).
- 1.00 mile(s) from Mesa Grill, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. An American grill offering many of our traditional favorites such as all-American breakfasts and lunches with delectable omelets, egg dishes, burgers, sandwiches, steaks and seafood and more. Lot's of choices with something for everyone. The Mesa Grill has an intimate interior dining environment, extensive grounds with outdoor dining areas and great views from the top of Airport Mesa. Ideal for everyday dining, special occasions, and events.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Barking Frog, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner. This is a family friendly environment that serves casual border favorites. Fresh fish is always on hand for the weekly specials and the tableside guacamole is made to order.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cowboy Club, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Formerly the historic Oak Creek Tavern, it was a gathering place for Sedona's early settlers. The kitchen produces the finest in Angus and buffalo steaks, game, fresh seafood as well as signature dishes such as cactus fries and rattlesnake. Prices range from $18.00 USD to $30.00 USD, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hideaway, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner. A local favorite, this Italian family eatery is perched on a hilltop, with a deck that overhangs Oak Creek. The pizza is excellent, as are the antipasto salads. The Hideaway has subs and tasty pasta dishes as well.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dahl & DeLuca, full service, Italian, open for: dinner. Includes pasta, fine meats, and seafood, price range $25.00 USD to $50.00 USD, 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily. This establishment is very popular with locals and repeat guests. Dahl & DiLuca has some of the best food critic reviews and also serves banquets and caters for parties and special events.
- 1.00 mile(s) from The Shops at Pinion Point, specialty shops, galleries and restaurants
- 2.00 mile(s) from Tlaquepaque Shopping Center with old-world charm. Galleries, restaurants and eclectic shops
- 2.00 mile(s) from Uptown Shopping District, uptown features Main Street shopping, galleries restaurants and tours.
- 2.50 mile(s) from Hillside Shops, Upscale shops, galleries and restaurants with a hilltop view.
- 11.00 mile(s) from Oak Creek Factory Outlet, brand-name outlet stores and restaurants