General Hotel Information:
Check In: 3PM (15:00)
Check Out: 11AM (11:00)
AAA-CAA 3 Diamond ,
Pets not accepted
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Coffee Shop, on-site, Tim Horton's, open 24 hours for coffee, hot and cold snacks and meals
- Cocktail lounge on-site, Runway 29 Lounge has a full menu and a great atmosphere.
- Indoor pool, heated, saltwater
- Hot tub, saltwater
- Water sports, waterslide
- Exercise facility, open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Guest Room Amenities:
- Cable satellite television, 25-37inch
- Dataports, dial-up available on the side of all phones. CAT 5 cable in some rooms.
- High-speed Internet access, free
- Voice mail
- AM/FM alarm clock, Timex MP3 Line in, includes ocean, nature and heartbeat soothing background noise.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Alberta Aviation Museum, see the incredible progress of technology in the past century of flight. Take a guided tour with a group, or plan a self guided, interactive journey through the culture of flight, from the days of wood and fabric to the Jet Age of today.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Edmonton Indy Races, newly designed course, this much anticipated return engagement brings an exciting new dimension to motor sports. Alberta's capital becomes a class all its own in the world of Indy Car racing.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from A Taste of Edmonton, eager foodies anticipate the arrival of this festival every July to indulge their palates with a huge assortment of food and beverages offered up by over 30 Edmonton restaurants.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Cariwest Festival, brings the spirit of Caribbean Carnival to the Festival City of Edmonton. The festival is 3 days of fun filled activities! Along with a Colourful Costume Extravaganza, you will also enjoy the sweet sounds of a steel pan, savour the flavour of West Indian Cuisine, and 'jump up' in the streets of Edmonton as you dance alongside the Mas band parade, with Calypso music resonating through your soul!
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from The Works Art & Design Festival, attracts artists and patrons from around the world, boosting the energy and imagination of Downtown Edmonton at the start of every summer.
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Canadian Finals Rodeo, brings the Wild West to Edmonton. Bucking broncs and cowboys hit Edmonton every November for this world class rodeo.
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Street Performers Festival, Sir Winston Churchill Square in downtown Edmonton. Features international cast of jugglers, acrobats, hip hop dancers, sword-swallowers, musicians and more.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from City Center Airport, mostly used for private planes, flight schools and small charter aircraft companies. Air sightseeing tours are available at this airport.
- 32.00 kilometer(s) from Edmonton International Airport
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Kingsway Garden Mall ETS, has a major bus station in the SE corner of Kingsway Garden Mall Parking Lot. Across 109st from the Hotel
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from VIA Rail Edmonton, located NW of the City Centre Airport
- 0.40 kilometers(s) from Edmonton
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from NAIT, The Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton, Alberta, is a leader in technical training and applied education with over 250 programs.
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Grant MacEwan University, a vibrant, innovative educational institution focused on student learning. MacEwan fosters student success and student contributions within local, national and international communities.
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from NorQuest College, offers a truly diverse, multicultural learning experience in Edmonton, a dynamic city with a wealth of cultural attractions, sports, recreational activities and scenic parklands.
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Concordia University College of Alberta, is committed to the highest standards in education, spiritual care, service, and professional conduct and to the delivery of excellent university programs. We value the potential of every student and offer a student-focused liberal arts education.
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from University of Alberta, a research-intensive university is one of the world’s most respected public universities. At its foundation lie talented people, students, faculty, and staff who, with their creativity, ingenuity, and drive will join in advancing human knowledge and pursuing scientific discovery for the benefit of all.
- From: Yellowhead 16 East Saskat Take the 97th Street Exit South (left). Head south on 97th Street then right on 111th Avenue, right on 109th Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn is on the left hand side at 113th Avenue.
- From: Yellowhead 16 West BC. Take the 107th Street Exit. Head south on 107th Street. Right on Princess Elizabeth Avenue. Two blocks then left on 109th Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn is on the right hand side at 113th Avenue (right away).
- From: 97th Street North. Head south on 97th Street then right on 111th Avenue, right on 109th Street the BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn is on the left hand side at 113th Avenue.
- From: NW Peace River G. Prairie Head east (left) on Yellowhead Trail (Highway 16). Take the 107th Street Exit. Head south on 107th Street then right on Princess Elizabeth Avenue. Two blocks then left on 109th Street. The BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn is on the right hand side at 113th Avenue (right away).
- From: Highway 2 South Calgary. Follow all signs to City Centre. Make a left on 97th Avenue and a right on 109th Street (right after the underpass). Go approximately 16 blocks on 109th Street and the BEST WESTERN PLUS City Centre Inn is on the left hand side at 113th Avenue.
: Map and directions are for information purposes only. While we hope to provide the best mapping information for Best Western hotels, some mapping details may not be as accurate as we would like. Please contact hotel directly to obtain the most current and complete location information and driving directions.
- Tim Hortons, on premise, coffee shop, American, open 24 hours for coffee, hot and cold snacks and meals
- Runway 29 Lounge, on premise, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Runway 29 is a lounge and is not permitted to accommodate minors
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from R.C.M.P. Headquarters, K Division provides federal, provincial, municipal and First Nations policing services in Alberta through 107 detachments.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Alberta Legislature Building, open 362 days a year, and our knowledgeable tour guides are always pleased to welcome you.
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from CFB Edmonton Military Base, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It is also known as Edmonton Garrison or "Steele Barracks".
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Kingsway Mall, Edmonton's premiere shopping and fashion centre, featuring over 200 stylish stores and cool services that fit any style and every taste.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from City Centre Mall, is your downtown destination of choice for shopping, dining and enjoying Edmonton's urban centre. Convenient underground parking and a wide selection of stores
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Old Strathcona Farmers, every Saturday a bustling crowd in the heart of Edmonton's historic Strathcona district unites in an atmosphere of festivity and community. Join other families, friends, foodies, shoppers, and adventure seekers who converge in a historic building to shop for unique hand-made products, enjoy food at the height of its natural harvest time, and connect directly with local farmers who personally transport their goods to your plate.
- 9.00 kilometer(s) from Southgate Mall, South Edmonton’s largest shopping centre and the city’s premier fashion destination.
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from West Edmonton Mall, at 5.3 million square feet, the mall is the size of a small city and is accredited as a zoo. It is home to more than 800 stores and services including nine world-class attractions, two hotels, over 100 dining venues, the widest variety of one-of-a-kind retailers and entertainment for all ages. Average yearly visitation is approximately 28.4 million, making West Edmonton Mall the province's number-one tourist attraction.
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from South Edmonton Common, makes shopping and dining in Edmonton convenient.